eCommerce Website Design & Development in Sri Lanka
Secured – Fast – Result Oriented – Easy to Maintain – Scalable – Customer Care
We deliver customized & optimized ecommerce solutions for businesses of all sizes from our web development compoany in Sri Lanka. We use cutting edge technologies and frameworks like Magento 2 and Woocommerce to rapidly develop and launch demanding online shopping websites within a very competitive price range.
& Customer Care
Search Engine Friendly
Our ecommerce web development process ensures that we understand your business completely and implement the best possible ecommerce solution within your budget and time frame.
We pride ourselves on being able to clearly explain the process of ecommerce website design and development in simple terms without confusing you with technical jargon.
With our extensive experience in eCommerce web development, we can help you to reduce the risk and mitigate possible problems.
We can walk you through the technical aspects of your project and about the possible solutions with ease and handle everything including your logo design, web design and development, hosting, email SEO, social media, and digital marketing.
Big or small, we deliver superior solutions to every project we handle. We encourage our customers to use tools like GT Metrix to test their websites regularly. We guarantee our websites perform over 90% on GTMetrix PageSpeed(R) index ensuring Google search engine loves your website.
How We Do IT!
Business-to-business (B2B) eCommerce Websites
As it sounds The business-to-business eCommerce model is structured where businesses sell products to other companies. Types of products include anything that enhances another company’s business practices.
Business-to-consumer (B2C) eCommerce Websites
When a business sells products online, or via a mobile device, directly to consumers we identify this operation as a B2C operation. This is the most common form of eCommerce websites developed in Sri Lanka and probably world wide.
Consumer-to-consumer (C2C) Ecommerce Websites
A consumer-to-consumer business model is when one consumer makes and sells a product to another consumer. One consumer may use a platform like Amazon, or eBay to sell products to another consumer. It’s possible to develop a custom platform where people could perform c2c business online.
Consumer-to-business (C2B) Websites
This is where a consumer, or individual entrepreneur, sells their products or services to businesses. Good example is free lancer websites where individuals provide services to businesses.
Depends on a Great Website
& a creative marketing plan
Send us some information about your website requirement for a free quotation.
Common Challenges for Ecommerce Websites in Sri Lanka
- Finding a Payment Gateway Provider for online payment processing
- Finding a courier service to deliver the goods to your end customers
- Warehousing facilities for your goods
- Setting the delivery fees to be attractive while being profitable and competitive.
Common ways that you can make money with an eCommerce website
Dropshipping is where you sell a product on your website for a commission, but all the shipping is handled by the brand.
Affiliate sales are when you sell someone else’s product on your website in exchange for a commission.
A subscription is when you offer to continue sending a product or offering a service in return for a monthly payment.
Private labeling is when the brand makes, labels, and packages the products themselves.
White labeling is when someone purchases a product from a manufacturer and rebrands and repackages it.
We can develop eCommerce websites using any of below technologies.
Payment Gateways in Sri lanka and their compatibility with popular eCommerce software.
|Shopping Cart Software||Sampath bank||Seylan Bank||HSBC||Commercial|
|HNB||PayPal||Other Payment Gateways|
Our Web Design Related Services
- Web Designing
- Web Application Development
- E-Commerce Website Development
- Payment Gateway Integration
- SEO & PPC Management
- Content writing / Proofreading
- Website Translations / Multi-language websites
- Joomla Website Design and Development
- Domain Name Registration
- Web Hosting and Email Services, SSL Certificates
- Social Media Management & Marketing & PPC management
- Mobile Web Development ( Android / iOS )
Common Types of Websites We Design
- Company / Corporate Websites
- eCommerce Shopping cart websites
- Product catalog websites and B2B portals
- Personal Biography Websites
- Architecture / Engineering Websites
- Entertainment Websites and Portals
- Creative websites for design agencies
- Real estate, Classified and Auction websites
- Deal, coupon websites
- Non-Government Organization websites ( NGO)
- Fund Raising, Charity Websites
- School and University Websites / Portals
- Any other special purpose websites
What do you mean by e-Commerce ?
e-Commerce (Electronic Commerce) is the direction of business activity when the process of providing customers with goods or services is done by means of electronic devices and the Internet.
e-Commerce is the next step in evolution of traditional commerce, taking it beyond borders and boundaries where brick and mortar commerce models are confined by nature.
Types of e-Commerce Websites
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B).
- Business-to-Administration (B2A)
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)