What are the Web Design Cost in Sri Lanka
Typically there are 3 types of costs when it comes to operating and website
- One time costs
- Recurring costs ( yearly / monthly )
- Usage-based costs
Some of the One-Time Website Costs
- Web designing cost ( designing of the home page, banners, slides, and inner pages in a graphical format)
- web development cost ( converting the graphical design into HTML / CSS web pages. This can be a creation of a template for CMS systems like WordPress or Joomla.
- Logo design cost
- Stock photography and stock video footage costs
You may have to purchase stock photos and videos from stock photo/video websites like shutterstock.com.
- Product photography and videography cost
You may have to hire a professional to take high-quality photos and videos of your business, products, and people.
- Content writing , editing , translation and proof reading service costs
This is the single most important aspect of the whole web design process. Getting perfect content can be an expensive yet rewarding task.
Recuring Website Costs:
- Domain name registration cost ( yearly )
- Dedicated IP cost ( yearly )
- Web Hosting cost ( yearly / Monthly)
- e-Mail cost ( yearly / Monthly per account)
- SSL Certificates
- Virus and Malware scanner subscriptions
Some of the usage-based costs
- Cloud hosting and cloud storage costs
- Email newsletter service costs ( mailchimp/mailgun)
- API costs ( payment gateways / map services / shipping services)
- CDN cost ( amazon, oracle, azure)
- Some email services
Find out how much your website is going to cost with us.
Each web design project can be customized so the clients can get the most benefit out of it. Contact us today to see how your website can be used to give you an added advantage over your competition.