What are the Web Design Cost in Sri Lanka
All you want to know about expenses involved in getting a web site designed by a professional web designing company in sri lanka.
Typically there are 3 types of costs attached to a website
- One time costs
- Recurring costs ( yearly / monthly )
- Usage based costs
Some of the One-Time Website Costs
- Web designing cost ( designing of the home page , banners, slides and inner pages in a graphical format)
- web development cost ( converting the graphical design in to HTML / CSS web pages. This can be a creation of a template for CMS systems like WordPress or Joomla.
- Logo design cost
- Stock photography and stock video footage costs
You might want to purchase stock photos and videos from stock photo / video websites like shutterstock.com.
- Product photography and videography cost
You might have to hire a professional to take high quality photos and videos of your business, products and people.
- Content writing , editing , translation and proof reading service costs
This is the single most important aspect of whole web design process. Getting perfect content can be a expensive yet rewarding task.
Recuring Website Costs:
- Domain name registration cost ( yearly )
- Dedicated IP cost
- Hosting cost ( yearly / Monthly)
- e-Mail cost ( yearly / Monthly per account)
- SSL Certificates
Some of the usage based costs
- Cloud hosting and storage costs
- Email newsletter service costs ( mailchimp/mailgun)
- API costs ( payment gateways / map services / shipping services)
- CDN cost ( amazon, oracle, azure)
Find out how much your website is going to cost with us.
This page is also available in: English